Even though we work very hard to minimize Personally Identifiable Information ‘PII’ or Personal Health Information ‘PHI’ in our system, trust in our system and data security is a top priority. If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Clean Hands – Safe Hands’ system, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please notify us by email email@example.com We will acknowledge your email within seven business days.
- Please provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues with ten business days of disclosure.
- Please make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Clean Hands – Safe Hands service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
- Clean Hands – Safe Hands provides this service to help ensure a safe and secure environment for all users. As such, any users believed to be engaging in any of the below activities will have their credentials deactivated.
- Denial-of-Service (DoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Clean Hands – Safe Hands team members or contractors
- This policy applies to the Clean Hands – Safe Hands application hosted at app.cleanhands-safehands.com and to any other subdomains or services associated with the Clean Hands – Safe Hands App.
Clean Hands – Safe Hands is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestion. If you would like to talk to us about security, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.