A busy hospital can inadvertently foster inefficiencies as staff move around the facility. While hand hygiene technology is designed to improve hand hygiene performance and patient safety, it can do so much more. The technology can also bring to…
- Worst Flu Season In Almost a Decade Means…Wash Your Hands!
- How Can You Increase Hand Hygiene Performance?
- 5% Of Your Clinicians Are Creating Up To 40% Of Your Hand Hygiene Risk
- 4 Ways to Know Your Hospital is Ready for The Joint Commission’s New Hand Hygiene Standards
- The Top 5 Real (and Surprising) Reasons Clinicians Don’t Clean Their Hands
- Healthcare Business Today: The Joint Commission’s New Hand Hygiene Standards Could Hit You Where It Hurts
- Modern Healthcare: Joint Commission Cracks Down On Hand Hygiene
- Health Facilities Management: Hand-hygiene systems provide compliance help
- Dr. Chris Hermann Named to 2017 “40 Under 40” Class
- Becker’s Hospital Review: 5 Reasons Direct Observation Is No Longer the Gold Standard