Clean Hands Safe Hands was recently featured on WSB TV. The interview highlights how Clean Hands Safe Hands and Children’s Health of Atlanta at Egleston are working together to reduce the risk of a secondary infection.
- Meet the 2018 Startup Graduates of ATDC
- Infection Control Today: Responding to the Joint Commission’s New Hand Hygiene Standards
- Becker’s Hospital Review: The Joint Commission’s new hand hygiene standards: What they mean to you
- Healthcare Business Today: The Joint Commission’s New Hand Hygiene Standards Could Hit You Where It Hurts
- Modern Healthcare: Joint Commission Cracks Down On Hand Hygiene